Friday, 3 April 2015

how soon is now


Pink crop top - Topshop, vintage kilt - Urban Outiftters.

This is my ootd from a week ago at my leather workshop at uni. 
This skirt I bought last summer from Urban Outiftters - I have an obsession with tartan skirts! This one is in typical kilt style with a button fastening on the side where the fabric overlaps its self and pleats on the back. I pair it with my pink rib crop top from Topshop, I used to shy away from pink but recently its all I look out for!


1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous on that OOTD! From your hair color, to your pink crop top, to your vintage checkered skirt, down to your shoes. You just proved that beauty really lies in simplicity. Thanks for sharing that, Leanne! Stay fashionable!

    Anita Newman @ UT Kilts

    ReplyDelete